[o257fe]

In central library now, supposedly having project meeting. But I have no idea what I am supposed to do now because I have done my bit and sent it over to them. Gosh. Makes me regret tt I forgot to message them abt this meeting last night.

Went Jurong Point and Causeway Point yesterday. Shopping and more shopping.. really tired by the time I reached home. There was a sale at John Little that made us go mad. Pearly was there too, and she was distributing sweets from MiniToons. Hahahaha.. AND I ATE YOSHI! So happy! Lol.. this blog entry is becoming like an advert for the shops.. maybe they should pay me for mentioning their company names here. Hahahaha.

Ok.. going to finish up my 犬夜叉 now since I really have nothing to blog about now. This blog entry was merely so that I can look hardworking, typing away furiously on my lappy ;P

Comments