[o261fe]

Presentation for js2216 went alright. But our presentation is too short. Dumdeedum.

It was the first time ever fee went to the Central Library to print her notes. Happy happy booked computer, but first attempt not successful for some reason due to technical glitches. Then after fee sent her print jobs to the printer, she didn't know that she had to 'release' the print jobs. When she finally did, however, she couldn't find any print jobs in queue at all. So she left the library to meet her project group mates. But she found out that one of her members was in the library printing something for the project so she went back to the library, in hopes that somehow, miraculously, the printings will be there, waiting to be released. So she went to the 'printing release' computer and voila! She realised that she put in the wrong userid. No wonder there wasn't anything sent for printing. So that's the story of fee's first time printing notes in the central library and thank goodness this one ended happily ever after.

Now sitting in my room with the laptop, theatre studies design notes on my lap. Outside the window I can hear those school kids on holiday selling ice-cream to uninterested neighbours. And they can actually see me if they want to, the blocks are so close I can watch my neighbour's TV. So I'm still undecided if I should major in Japanese Studies. If I do, it would be best to confirm it and take the js2101 next sem. Hmmz. Really still unsure. Still kinda feel like taking CNM. #@.@# Decisions, decisions. Yet again. And I have yet to study for my Japanese Language test tomorrow, and that darned ts test. Yea.. wish I were back in jc. At least those last minute rushed assignments were manageable. Monstrous uni.

Comments