[o269fe]

Mr. George Bush is coming to Singapore and because of him, O and A levels on the 16th and 17th will have changed timings because MOEdu worries that the students n whatnots will not arrive on time. So my sis has an extra hour to sleep/study/slack. Hahahaa. It is true. But if my friend told me this before my paper, I will just laugh my head off. It sounds too funny to be true.

Conz (my dear!) and I are sharing a present for Bear. Nice wallet from Topshop. It better not get lost in the mail or I'm going to get pissy pissed. And piss on the postal system. HAHA.

Theatre studies is so far going well, I suppose. I sealed my fate for js2216 and sent it to my tutor already. Am so going to die for writing such a crappy report. Next is js1101e, which I am halfway through. Not a promising sign. Oh heck. Now I'm feeling crappy and panicky again. I wasn't when I started typing this post. This is so irritating. I shall remember not to mention schoolwork when I am feeling happy. Yuck.

Comments