[o270fe]

What a day. Left house at 2.35pm to go for my Basic Theory Test. Waited at the bus-stop until like, 2.56pm? Then there was a funeral procession in front of the bus. And the bus couldn't overtake because it needed to go into the bus stop because Zhangqi, my secondary school classmate needs to alight. So I finally reached the centre at 3.05pm. Then I was looking for directions but didn't see the many signs that were standing on the ground because I was busy looking upwards. When I reached the classroom, the door was closed and I thought they had begun the test. The glass was covered, so I couldn't find out anyway. Then I figured those people sitting around should be taking the same test as I am so I just waited. Thankfully the person came along and opened the door to the classroom to let us in. But panic doesn't end there. When we were asked to get the monitor on, I tapped and tapped the screen but nothing came out. The guy came over and tapped the screen, and on the second try and after a few seconds, the screen finally lit up. Anyway, I passed. The questions were difficult la. Somehow not studied in the book. Then I remembered that they said I had to print something from the machine. So I did. Pleased with myself, I left the centre, only to remember that I forgot to apply for my PDL. When I went back to the centre and found the counter, I went to fill in the form. Then one lady asked me if the counter was still open. Then I realised that the counter was closed. So malu. =[ So that's about how my test went. Might go get my pdl tmr morn then, since by the time I end lessons the counter will be closed again. CalamityFee never fails to strike.

PS Anyway I realised that they haven't updated the system of my BTT results, which was why I couldn't apply for my FTT.

Comments