[o275fe]

Still red from last night. About the same symptoms as after prom-night. Body red, rash over body. I'm just missing the the excessive body heat. Itchy leh! Bleh. But I had fun cam-whoring with nat and siyan.

Yesterday was our final theatre performance. Was overall alright, despite the judges' criticisms and all. It's over anyway.. But I really enjoyed myself with this bunch of people in my group. First performance and such a memorable one. Hahaha. How often do you see so many cross-dressing performers?

Exam's this saturday and I have YET to touch anything. I am so dead. The studying mood is just not there. Even my room's too messy to study in and I cannot be bothered to pack. Seems the stuff in my room have no proper place where I can keep them. ARGH. So freaking messy.

Comments