[o278fe]

Now, I went to redhill as usual yesterday. After a long deliberataion at the atm machine with Jason and Wes, we finally decided to go to daiso first before I head off to redhill because I don't want to go there so early. (thanks to both of u and sry for wasting time becos of me =] ) Anyway, back to redhill. When I arrived, it was peaceful. Then my loud uncle, mr train came. Despite his booming voice and all, I didn't feel irritated one bit. Then Ms train came. It was still tolerable, even though it meant now that there were 3 booming voices in the house, mrs train, mr train and ms train. Then I was really tired, so I went to the room to take a nap. About 45min later, Mad Auntie arrived with her Retard Son. Apparently RS was crying and everyone started to fuss over him. MA carried RS into the very room that I was sleeping in and with her brought the fuss. And then she spoke in her super irritating voice as loudly as she could. "AIYA BRING RS GO VIDEO-CITY MA. THEN UPSTAIRS THE WATER THERE RS GO AND PLAY. DUNNO THE WATER GOT FILTER OR NOT. ASK RS TO BATHE HE DUN WANT." WHO BLOODY HELL CARES? Obviously the water is not filtered. It wasn't even meant for kids to play in, because they never really did specify so. And it's VIVO CITY, not VIDEO CITY, DUMBASS. Then guess what she said. "THEY SHOULD MAKE SHOWER ROOM FOR PEOPLE TO WASH OFF MA. (insert reply) AIYA, AT LEAST HAVE A HOSE THERE ALSO CAN WAD." Who the bloody hell are you? Think your breast saggy and got BIG tummy you win ah? Because of MA's NEED for ALOT of attention, she woke me up. So what can I do? I took cushions and buried my head in them like there was thunder. And still I could hear her ask "WAH AH YING WHY COVER UNTIL LIKE THAT HUH."

Please spell with me. D-U-H.

Then more fussing and complaining about how RS bully her because he refuses to go bathe. Like, who cares. RS can rot to oblivion for all I care. RS's infested with germs anyway, just look at the way he scratches his crotch. And I'm not kidding. "LATER THE BACTERIA ALL GROW AND GROW ON YOU LEH, RS." MA is VERY scared of germs. VERY. She uses 5 tissues to dry her hands after she washes them with Dettol or some anti bacteria soap. She forbids bringing the shoes into the house. She doesn't allow her son to go barefooted in the corridor.
Seriously. If you tell her that someone coughed into the chair she was going to sit on, she wouldn't sit there. How can anyone stand her? And apparently she's pregnant. At 41. She once said this of my grandfather "Wife so ugly how he manage to have sex with her? *pause* HAHA must be make him drunk first." So I am wondering the same thing now for her. How the hell did her husband do it? He must had been desperate or really dead. And please, with her giant tummy, no one really can tell if she is pregnant. Moving on, I got really irritated and so gave up slping. Went into the living room and found my uncle playing 'Silent Hill'. So we watched, then RS came out, and started to watch it too. He kept saying "I not scared one." in his seh voice. So I said, "You not scared you don't hide here la." And RS thinks he's made of glass, constantly blocking our view by just standing retardedly in front of the screen. Retards will be retards. Then MA had to make RS eat his stupid dinner. Which of cos, RS doesn't. He IS RS afterall. Then in the scary parts of the movie, which is towards the ending, RS cowered in MA's arms. And MA kept saying in a really loud voice, as usual to attract attention, "ALL COMPUTER GRAPHICS. PUT PAINT ON THEIR FACE ONE. NO NEED SCARED ONE." Then to no one in particular "LOUSY SHOW, DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT'S TALKING ABOUT." That's cos you're MA, and because you dunno how to watch. Stupid and MAD people are like that. Have to forgive them. Next act of irritation, the toilet. RS peed and MA conveniently didn't flush. Neither did RS. And he dumped his used toilet paper on the floor. My other aunt, who is 4 mths pregnant, knows how to use the potty, flush the toilet and wash the potty. But does MA do any of those after RS uses the toilet? NO. NO NO NO. MA's like that. Inconsiderate, selfish, attract attention and irritating. I ignore her whenever she talks to me. These kind of people do not deserve any respect, not even shit.

Comments