[o281fe]

I'm home home home. Bet I'm going to get a scolding from that bastard tmr night. Or when he sees me, whichever comes first. He is such an MCP idiot. He scolded us the other day because he found out that my sis is going for a chalet and he didn't know about it until that day itself. Come on lor.. who doesn't know that he's just pissed because he didn't know about it BEFORE my mom. But pls. Who was the one who said very graciously that "You all go out don't have to tell me. As long as I know where you are, you don't have to ask me."

*cue roll eyes*

I really, really, absolutely hate him. Just because he is my FATHER, he thinks he has the right to know every single thing and also to interfere and criticise. WHO THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. If he speaks in logical and non-egoistic languages, I would respect him. But sorry, I don't because he doesn't. When he knows he cannot scold us without a valid reason, or at least something that sounds valid enough, he goes and picks on the bird. What a LOSER. He knows I am quick to pick out his loopholes and when I do, he cannot outtalk me. Which he hates because I am a girl and to lose to me is to lose his MANly pride. Asshole.

Comments