[o287fe]

In case NUS peeps still don't know, the examination results are out. I got different variations of Bs on my results page. And I wonder if that's good or bad. 1st sem in uni, I am still lost. As usual. Haha. But I got a feeling it's bad, and I am feeling some disappointment that I didn't study harder this sem. HAHAHAHA. Ok, on to things that make me happier...

Had manda, nat and siyan over at my house yesterday. Manda and I were boring nat out of her mind by playing '5 Days A Stranger' and 'The Breakdown'. My favourite type of games, point-and-click adventures! '5 Days A Stranger' was really creepy. I am SOOOOO glad I didn't play it immediately after downloading it or I wouldn't dare go to bed. The stupid nightmare Trilby had in the first night made me so afraid of going into the room where the 'murder' occured. Luckily afterwards amanda and nat were here, and amanda had to suffer the shock of seeing Trilby get murdered by Jim. Interesting right? The first time I played a game where the main character (the character you play) dies and there's no respawning. AND nat called when he was getting killed, so I missed the horror. Then after finishing both games, and siyan finally arrived, we played Mad Magazine game and Monopoly. And guess what? Yours truly is still the first to go bankrupt. And amanda had soooo much money she didn't know what to do with it. Lol.

TS peeps, there's a movie marathon at my house this thursday! Should be having a stayover too please come!

Comments