[o291fe]

Rain, rain, go away.
Come again another day.
Little FeeFee wants to play.
Rain, rain, go away.

Been raining like non-stop since yesterday. Not forgetting the awful thunder. Sigh.. Didn't sleep well last night because of that. It's so irritating. Painted my nails a really candy-licious pink. Looks really weird on my skin tone, but I'm too lazy to clean it off after painting ALL ten of them. Which is something I don't usually do, painting all ten of them nails. Had a boring day at home just slacking. At least, I'm going out tomorrow. Going to meet conz and ethan to celebrate conz's birthday. But I am cashless...gosh. Totally broke. No allowance for holidays and I've been spending alot. Ugh. Gotta dig from my bank account again, something I dread. Who doesn't, huh.. Watching The Chronicles Of Narnia tonight. See what a lousy life I have. Back to bumming days.. but I don't want the holidays to end either, and it will happen like REALLY soon. Bleh.

Comments