[o298fe]

Yesterday morning some angry sounding man called and woke me up in the morning. And I mean the house phone, not my mobile phone. Having to climb down the ladder after being awoken by the phone and having to hear this man is not exactly a good way to start my morning. Maybe that's why I failed my FTT. Humphz. When I picked up, the man asked if there was a HR Department. Hell yea, I am part of HR in the house. But I'm not sure if we have such a department in my house. If it wasn't for the fact that I just woke up, I might had turned sarcastic and retort, HR Department? Mister, but are you awake? I can check if there's a HR department, but maybe you should check if the number you just dialled is indeed the number you wanted to dial. This is a residential number, not some office number.

Ok, I'm being mean. But it amused me to hear him trying to restrain his temper when he spoke the sentence, "Is there a HR Department?" I could hear from his voice that he was about to unleash all his fury on the poor HR person once he was put through. Poor HR person. The company must had done something bad.

Comments