[o303fe]

Lectures have begun, and life is back on campus. Zzzz... nearly fell asleep in Philo lect, the second lecture I had on the first day. It was ok, but I guess the lecturer was just too monotonous and the lt is so quiet that it's such a conducive environment for sleeping. Plus maybe I was just too tired. I mean, first day of school! End of holidaying naps and stuff. Time for the body clock to adjust itself back to school time. LAJ lecture was like the shinkansen, speeding off like no one's business.. lecture's already into lesson proper and I'm quite lost. Time to start mugging again! Not forgetting the fact that my stomach was growling and making funny noises in the last 30min of the lecture. Argh.

Well, besides school of course there are the times I spent with that special someone! I can't be happier.. thanks for making my life so wonderful. Wonder if we still can spend as much time together when school really starts with all the tutorials.

Another piece of good news: I PASSED MY FTT! Phew.. finally. After 1 failure. So embarassing. Hahaha.. my mom was saying that even the aunties at her workplace can pass at their first attempt. OK LOR. But still, I passed. Was so worried, and was hesitating as to whether I should go over my answers a third time. Even after I pressed the 'End Test' button, I paused before pressing the 'Yes' button. Then the few seconds of waiting for the results to be processed was the most excruciating. But when I saw the word 'PASSED' I just heaved a HUGE sigh of relief. YES! I PASSED! On to the final test! Driving practical! Woohoo! Thanks dear for giving me support!

Comments