[o306fe]

Yes, the name is CalamaFee, but people have come to call her CalamityFee. Because she really is such a calamity. HAHAHA.

Driving lesson today at 10am. Went to Esso and on the way saw Siyan! His driving lesson was at the same time as mine. So coincidental. Then I saw Rachel at the station there too. She was waiting for her instructor to come and she would be having her practical test today. (Actually it's over by the time I am blogging about this, but still.) So my instructor was late a few minutes again. Grr..last lesson he was late for an entire 30min. But at least he refunded my money. Anyway today's lesson was relatively smooth save for the engine dying once and of course, a few jokes that made my instructor giggle and laugh and reprimand me on driving ethics. Lol. Like since when this does not happen eh? But when I started driving today, all was smooth. Turning, accelerating, gear changes. In fact, today is the first time I went to 60km/h and he allowed me to stay there. Used the 4th gear alot today too. Surprise. I think it's also the first time I have to change down gears from the 4th to the 3rd and to the 2nd. WOW. Did parallel parking today, and it was quite confusing because he kept changing the number of poles I had to see/not see in my rearview/side mirror before turning full lock left/right. And I noticed a few dogs lying in the middle of the car park just basking in the sun. Wouldn't want to ram over them would I? Anyway, once I braked hard and my instructor's head bounced on the head rest. I couldn't suppress my giggle. Lol. Who asked him to be falling asleep again? After that lesson on parking, we went on to practice U-turning. Only turned once at the 180deg u-turn though, and that was quite fun. I didn't know where the u-turn was, because it was obscured by a giant tree. So I saw this u-turn sign and moved into the right lane, signals and all. Then he said "NO NO NO! You want to u-turn before the sign ah? That one is for the vehicles going in the OTHER direction!" *giggle giggle* Both of us just laughed. After turning there's the minor panic on his part that I might veer off into the other lanes and cause damage to his car. Lol. But anyway I wanted to joke that I should keep u-turning around the 2 and just go in circles until I can make it smoothly. But he already told me to go straight. Oh well, so I did. At a certain point on the road, I was braking at the red light. In front of me there was a BMW. And it looked like I wasn't going to brake in time. His hand was ready on the handbrake when I brought the vehicle to a complete stop at the correct distance. (Because I was kinda going fast ya?) And then he started telling me all about not being able to brake in time and how I will definitely hit the car if it were raining, how the car will skid, wheels will lock, etc etc... and I just sat there quietly. HAHA. But that was a real near miss, because it really looked like I wouldn't be able to stop in time. When we were driving back, we passed by my secondary school, at the very traffic light where I have often seen learner cars having trouble turning left. And true enough, only one car managed to turn before the light turned red again. So while idling, (I was parked behind a bus) I told my instructor that I used to sit outside that classroom and watch learner cars failing to turn before the light turns red. And how I am now in that position. Thank goodness I made the turn successfully and in time. =) Then my instructor just commented that "that school results very high hor". I just said "so so la." HAHA. Must not be proud right? Once again, driving into esso makes him nervous because he will be grabbing the steering wheel and shouting at me to step this do that. It's really funny. Yea.. so I guess that about ends what happened today during my driving lesson.

Comments