[o312fe]

Someone was very sweet today. And who else can that be but Jason? :] Thank you!

Had quite an interesting day today. Our very first philo tutorial. Interesting, not quite as boring and dull as I had expected, but opposite. Discussion was quite meaningful, with almost everyone contributing ideas. Then it was IT1001 lecture. Was boring though. Hadn't been that boring the past few weeks, but I guess maybe 'cos I was quite tired too. But I learnt new things again during the lecture, like how Microsoft Excel can work. Oooooooh.. yea. I'm so gonna read up on my textbook for this module. It's just too interesting if only lectures are not so mundane. Then after lecture I had to go back to arts again for my Japanese language tutorial. I was early leh. For this lesson though, my sensei called upon almost everyone else but me. She only called me twice in total, and the second time she did, I was unsure of the answer. So I guess I'm still a lousy student to her. Argh. Why couldn't she had asked me when I knew!?!?!?! Then after my tutorial I found Jason standing outside the class. :) :) :) :) Happy happy :)

Tomorrow we'll be discussing our changing landscapes project. Should yield something, I hope. At least I won't have 2hours to idle away. YAY! Haven't done my readings for NM though.. and have yet to memorise the conversation for tomorrow's japanese tutorial. Japanese language is getting tougher.. I MUST BUCK UP! GANBATTE!

Comments