[o315fe]

How weird it was this afternoon, to have an NUS student going to NTU to spend time. Yea, and I didn't even know NTU has a fish pond where people can actually fish. Oh ya. They have an Angler's club too. So I was standing by the pond watching my dad and others fishing from that pond, drinking water from my NUS bottle. How ironic. I didn't even know how to get there and both me and my mom were frantically looking out the window on the bus to see where is hall 4. We found it alright, but we thought we missed the stop already before we say the sign that said 'Hall 4'. After watching my dad and other people for about half an hour (?) we went to jurong point to meet my sis and aunts. Did alot of shopping for cny. Well, not me, but my sis. We must had spent hundreds of dollars today. And I never knew we could walk in jp for so many hours. Really.. we walked till 8.30pm from about 3pm. And it's only jp!!! I'm so tired now.. and I have yet to complete my ssa tutorial. I totally forgot about it until litang msged me to ask me where the tutorial is held. ARGH. And it's an 8am tutorial!!! I am so dead.

Comments