[o322fe]

One week since I updated. Quite an interesting week, but just didn't bother to update. Sunday we went to Jurong east for brunch. All of us squeezed into my uncle's Wish, and at the carpark we met this idiotic driver. Shall not go into details now. Just hate drivers like that. These are the people who give drivers a bad name.

It's been mid-term exams week! And all the mid-term papers. Luckily I only had one mid-term and one mid-term paper, but poor people like seok and nat got many mid-terms. At least the week is over, time to get back to normal school schedule and start all the mugging!

RE didn't get into the next round, but they managed to get into the wildcard round! WOOHOO! I went to the studio for the first time for the live results show. So cool to be part of a live show! Interesting things that we never knew. Phew, so glad that RE made it in. So there's still chance! Vote for them!

Went gym this morning with nat. Been sooooo long since I exercised so much. I ran on the threadmill, pedalled on the cycling machine, did abs and arms on the machines. Think tomorrow my muscles will ache terribly, so I most probably will be resting alot at home, or have minimal movement. Slept like a log for 3+ hours just now. I was so surprised that I slept so long. I vaguely remembered seeing a message from Jason, then Nat called me. But after the call, I went back to sleep. Hahaha. Today is A level results day, and I heard that some of my friends didn't do quite well.. sigh. Some things are just.. like that I guess. I don't know what to say either. Remember last year when I was lost (as usual) about my results. I didn't go collect on the day itself, because of my grandma's funeral. So I was still wondering whether I did well or not. After collecting my results, I didn't know if my results were good or bad. Then came the applications for university, I applied only for ntu and nus, got a letter from ntu to go for an interview in mass comm. I didn't pass the interview, and I didn't receive any letter from both uni for some time. Worried sick when I heard that my friends have already received confirmation and acceptance letters, because we live in the same district, so I should receive the letter around the same time. Even if they reject me they should at least tell me right? But a week went by and I still had no letter. Nothing at all. Finally one day my mom came back from work and told me my letter's at the post office. Why? 'Cos my mom's colleague left my letter there after it couldn't fit into our mailbox. >.<" Totally. Thank goodness my mom works in the post office. Her friend totally forgot about that letter too, until my mom asked her. Zzzz. Oh well, one year later look where I am, in NUS FASS being an average student. :] Life would had been so different if ntu had accepted me in mass comm instead of nus fass.

Comments