[o324fe]

Hello! I know I haven't been blogging for some time, but who can blame us when students like us are being swamped with project deadlines and other commitments. Some project is bugging me now, and I do not feel particularly happy about that project. Oh well, leave that unsaid and anyway I should be able to find a way to get through it and still get the work done.

RE didn't manage to get into the competition again after the wildcard round, kinda upsetting. But that's just the way things work in a competition, there'll always be elimination, unless you're really the one on top of it all.

Went for Olivia and Friends Meet Bossa Nova concert with Jason. Olivia has an amazing voice I swear. The band and the musicians are all so wonderful too. Plus Olivia's based in Japan so she sang some songs in Japanese and also invited a Japanese bossa nova singer. I was desperately trying to understand what she said in Japanese, and thankfully, managed to catch a few, or my hours of studying Japanese will be flushed down the drain. Cool! Had a wonderful night, totally different experience from the other concerts I had been to.

Had Japanese TC class today. Unless you do not know, in TC class we have to perform a dialogue wholly in Japanese. Usually, I suck in this class, and かじ先生 always tells me to がんばってね! Today, for the second time in my Japanese lesson life, (the first was my first ever TC Class) the 先生 said that I did very well! いいですね!かじ先生は「フェリシアさんは日本語が上手なりましたね!」と言いました。 Phew, she even asked the other students to be as lively as I was! Hahaha! All thanks to seok, who was making me practise the conversation until it was relatively flawless. ありはとうございました、シオクさん!かじ先生 keeps telling us to sound more natural and lively, because we are having a conversation. Haiz, but this means that for next week's TC class, if I don't perform as well, I'll definitely be getting disappointed frowns and stuff from かじ先生. Hahaha, seok, next week you must help me again le! よろしくお願いします!

Comments