[o332fe]

It's reading week and I'm relatively slack. My readings are still not completed and there are still many things I do not know at all. But I'm glad I got down to studying at all. Monday was japanese day, Tuesday IT day, today shall be Changing Landscapes day, Thursday NM day and Friday Philo day. Pray that I will be studying on Saturday, and then Sunday is back to Japanese day... I really hope I stick to this. Otherwise I can kiss my grades goodbye with my ass.

Today was the second driving lesson of this week, and nat's second driving lesson. Hahaha, she's finally behind the wheel! She totally enjoys it. Today, the usual stuff happened, nearly hitting cars and all those things. Once, I was at the traffic light and this school learner stalled or something. The car was bouncing and bouncing I had no idea what was happening. So I followed another car and tried to overtake it. But then there was a parked van in front so my idea was to overtake on the left and cut out to the right again before the school car. But who knew, the school car suddenly came to life again and decided to move off and cut into my lane WITHOUT signalling. :y Blech. In another situation, a whitish coloured bug dropped onto the windshield and decided to stay there, just in my line of view. So I had a bug moving on the windshield in front of me and scratching its leg or something, and I had to keep myself from being distracted. It's gross, I tell you. It looks like the algae thingy that grows on tree barks. And I shrieked a little when it dropped down. Dumb thing. So accurate.

By the way, today is 'Bring your own bag to supermarkets day!' Remember to bring your recyclable bags or your own plastic bags! Save planet Earth, reduce the usage of plastic bags! I brought mine to buy fresh milk today, and gosh, the milk made the side of my body cold all the way home. Thank goodness there wasn't condensation or the library books in my bag would be wet. Remember! The Earth is our ONLY home!

Comments