[o340fe]


Another project done by fee! I think the giraffe's so cute. My sister asked me 'Why the leg so long one?' -.-" Because it's a giraffe? Hahaha. The penguin is also cute but the beak looks abit wrong. Hmm.. I made a car for my mom and it's now hanging on her phone. My sis got a taxi, the yellow ones we see on Singapore streets. She says she will be hanging it on her mp3 player.

I had another driving lesson yesterday. It's getting closer to my driving test date and I don't feel confident at all. I swerved the car right and left after the tight u-turn along bukit batok. My instructor suaned me by saying that I want to turn the car onto the other lane and come back again right. So I replied, yea. More fun mah. Then can frighten the tester. Then go home because I fail the test and also successfully get myself blacklisted by all the other testers.

Some pedestrians just think that the road belongs to them. Seriously. Remember the guy whose arm was in a cast. Yesterday, this guy just crossed the road without checking for cars at all. My instructor horned him for me. The previous lesson, the front of the car was just 10cm away from this woman's butt. She saw me coming, but she continued to crawl across the road. I was driving slow enough, and yet I was soooo close to hitting her. So I had to stop the car and jam the road for her. She isn't old or handicapped or anything either. Probably just have some super slow reaction time.

+-+-+-+-+
Step 1: See car on road.
**Delay 10minutes**
Step 2: Brain panic button activated.
+-+-+-+-+

Whatever. My instructor chided me for not stopping the car and said the woman didn't see me coming. Zzz.

Yesterday as I was driving along, a bird shit came flying through the air and landed on the windshield. My instructor was falling asleep beside me, so I guess he didn't see. It splattered on impact, so only a few specks could be seen. But one of the larger speck landed somewhere just above my line of sight, which makes it quite irritating. Jason says I should buy 4D because I'm so lucky the bird shit landed. Lol.

Progress with Tomba is alright, Jason being the one who's playing it most of the time. And the game really is kind of difficult; without the walkthrough who would had known certain things existed, or how by jumping on the side of the jellyfish monster you can make it temporarily blind, then by bouncing it off the other blinded jellyfish monster thrice you can kill it and make it drop some powder thing. Haiz. So we've been quite a stickler to the walkthrough but even so, we're not even halfway through it. So far we've defeated 2 of the evil king pigs, but there should be 5 more to go, if the story is correct. And all these to get back a necklace from the pigs, which they stole from Tomba's grandfather. (Where's all the fame and fortune and protecting the land and be a hero thing?) Never mind, I will persevere. 10 years had been long enough. Need to complete the game soon!

Comments