[o341fe]

Hahaha.. this is my sister holding the gigantic kinder bueno box. She's sooo going to shout at me for putting her picture on my blog. Anyway, it's the first time I see such a big kinder bueno box so I thought I would blog about it. But I think they sell it at Candy Empire or something...




In case you were wondering what those 4 pictures are showing, they are beads. Almost my entire collection of beads, in fact. And also in case some of you were wondering what I was doing for the past week, I was sorting the beads out one by one into the little compartments as shown in the 4th picture. Yes. One by one. Each bead is no more than 1mm diameter and there are a total of 21 different coloured beads all mixed up in the one container shown in the first 3 pictures. If I didn't take any pictures of the process, I highly doubt there would be a second chance. Because I won't be so dumb again as to mix all my beads up. Please don't make me go through it again. (Jason threatens to tip the container on the floor if I bully him.) Oh and don't ever doubt that I arranged the pictures in reverse order because I will personally take a thick, hardcover book and smack you on the head and then make you sort 50 assorted beads mixed together. Argh.. just so glad that that ordeal is over. Never mix your beads. Never.

Watched Shrek1 and 2 at Jason's house today. Loved every bit of it. Shrek is so funny so I am definitely going to catch the 3rd one. A gingerbreadman eeking out a lump of icing sugar? Now that's totally hilarious.


Can't wait for Pirates3 to come out! I miss my Jack Sparrow!

Comments