[o346fe]

Been so long since I last updated. Kinda lazy to blog these days. But then again, I seldom come online. The past weeks have been well spent with friends, going for movies and more movies. Shrek is funny. You should watch it. Nat, siyan and me sat through all the credits to find that there's nothing at the end. Haha, we just thought maybe there was something, like in shrek2, so we bummed out in the cinema to enjoy the aircon. Disappointed that there wasn't anything, then we had to walk along the scary walkway to the shops. I still like Gingey! The adorable gingerbreadman. 'Do you know the muffin man?' The muffin man, the muffin man... and Pinnochio, who comes up with ways to not tell a lie. Haha. Very cute, very cute.

Next movie is Fantastic 4: The rise of the Silver Surfer. I wanna see jessica alba. I think she is so cool and pretty. Haha. Then there's Simpsons and Harry Potter and I wonder if I should watch Nancy Drew. I did read some books when I was young, and I think the most impressionable line was 'Don't jump to conclusions.' Or something like that. But with my pocket to worry about, I may skip that movie. Really broke with no income. I wish there was a 3 day job somewhere that would hire me. Hahaha.

Also met up with the canoe girls to celebrate qiying and xiaowen's birthday. As usual, gossips were shared whenever we meet. This time the story quite shocked us all. Heh heh. We had our dinner at NYDC and the mushroom thing I ate was delicious. Pity the mushrooms were so dried up.

Jason's in reservist and so for the past few days we haven't really got the chance to see each other. Ah well, now I know how seok feels like when gordon was in tekong. But at least jason gets to go home each night, but he's so tired I think what he needs more is sleep.

I completed Ravenhearst in a frenzy yesterday, sat in front of the computer for about 4hours? The 'unlock-door' puzzles were really great. There was one where I couldn't complete because I didn't have the patience to figure out the lighting configurations. When finally I reached the end of the game, I was so worried that something is going to fly out at me that I sat far away from the com. :] And my sister laughed at me, of course. Shall complete prime suspects tomorrow, the last time I left all but one suspect but had to shut down the com.

Got to go back to school later for camp meeting. I kinda dread socisoc's meetings. As before, I wonder why I joined it. I know I haven't had much input in it either. Haiz.

Comments