[o359fe]

Sitting in the media viewing room now, waiting for my project mates to appear. Still no one, but another project mate is here, though for the wrong project.

What an interesting bus ride. For some reason, this particular 188 I took this morning was especially bumpy and rocky. Plus it didn't help that the last row seats where I was sitting were all shaky and loose. When the bus went over a hump along that bukit batok road, almost all the sitting passengers bounced up in the air a few centimetres before coming down on the seat again hard.

*ouch*

But it was so funny. I could see the whole of the bus since I'm sitting at the last row and trust me, it was damn hilarious. Even I bounced, but just much higher than them (because of my chair). But the uncle in front of me, he bounced like almost out of his seat! The ah pek beside me, he just started giggling and looking around. Really so funny.

Comments