[o369fe]

Been looking at Mascot Beading Books again and look what I found! A trove of treasures from Japan! Gosh, I really wish I had lots of money and also knew how to order those books. The website seems very obscure. Or maybe if I could be in some quaint and lovely bookstore in Japan, browsing through the books and looking pretty as a picture, camera pans in from a scene outside the shop's victorian windows....Haha, time to wake up. Ooh, how I wish kino stocks all those books! GAH. My hobbies are probably the only things I am more willing to spend on, other than food. But I still behave like an auntie, going to Daiso for their cheap $2 materials or sourcing for discounts and promotions before I buy what I want. (and this usually causes what I want to buy to go out of stock when I do want to get it) Maybe I need to run away to Japan and find myself a rich husband there. Then I can be the ultimate Japanese housewife who does all those pretty bentos for their kids and beautify the house with patchwork quilts. Or actually my mascot beadies. And felt babies. And all these while I'll be munching on my Japanese crackers..yummy!

Oh sugar, where's my daddy?

Comments