[o370fe]

My new hobby, felting! (I have yet to start working on my sister's request, a kidnapper. Muahaha) This monkey is very ugly, but it's my first creation from my first attempt at felting. It now belongs to my sis, because I cannot stand the monkey's imperfection..lol. And this here is a black dog, whose eyes are too small because I followed the instructions to use a normal stitch instead of a french knot. It's made in memory of Joey, our beloved little black dog. It now belongs to Fugi, because she loves him to bits and took most care of him in his final days. Hope she liked it!

By the way, I still love my beads, but cck library has run out of books for me to borrow. Think jp library has also run out of beading books. Yes, even the English ones. How I wish they have more Japanese craft books!

Comments