[o390fe]

Nothing to do.

And I guess no one really cares.

The one I want attention from always don't give enough, or just doesn't get it. Too bad.

I'm such a loser really. What's with me and not being able to let go? I'll prolly be much happier if I did. Not sitting here stoning my night away.

In the mornings I would sit alone in the house, talking to my sis's hamsters. Humans? Don't see them enough.

I guess I can do housework, but that is so un-20-year-old-ish. I don't want to do housework the whole day.

Time to get another job to take my mind off. I'm getting a break off tuition since the girl's family is going back to Korea for one month or so. Some last minute changes meant I'm not required to report for work today, as agreed upon. If they don't need me, I guess someone else would. Or some other place. Lol. So Boey Kim Cheng. Another place, another time.

Friends, TIME TO ASK ME OUT!

Or maybe I can just go rake the leaves downstairs and help the workers build the lift. Whatever takes my mind off.

Comments