[o391fe]

Exciting, exciting night. Yay!

My order from PG Bag spree still isn't here. Really wonder what's happening. The spree organizer isn't giving us any updates on it either. But it's weird 'cos the previous spree and the next spree items have already arrived. So what's taking our spree so long? Don't think I'll spree with the organizer again. They don't follow the current exchange rates. So irritating.

I've got a relatively huge blue-black on my shin. Don't know where it came from, or how I got it. Just noticed it when I was bathing. Doesn't really hurt much either. Haha. But the fact is it's there. Ho hum.

Realise my phone is full of Buttbutt and Weedweed's pictures. They are so adorable. Today my mom gave Weedweed a veggie stalk to eat. He woke up all of a sudden and went to nibble on it. Have pictures, but too lazy to upload onto the com. Then I took the stalk and poked the very kaypoh Buttbutt. Surprisingly he started nibbling on it too, and so I shred off an edge for him. When they nibble you can hear the *crunch* *crunch* sound! So cute! とてもかわいいね!本と!

Met cecilia for dinner at Bugis last night. Had a great time. Really like her company. Haha.. She was complaining to me about her job and how she has to eat lunch alone. Then she said, "I always want to eat at these places but because I'm alone very paiseh leh. So now must eat." Hee..which is kinda true. Then she reminded me that we've known each other for 8 years. It didn't occur to me that it was that long. Amazing how time (yes, cliched) flies. And we still meet up with each other, which is good! I just love meeting up with old friends and having lots of things to say to each other. We ate at this hong kong tea cafe place fronted by this hong kong actor whom now I can only remember as Ah Wang. Lol. The character he played. I love milk tea! Their milk tea glass is quite big, and the straw they gave is a narrower type. I guess it just makes us take more time to finish it? Haha, but to me it means more time to relish it. Yum yum. I saw from the pictures mounted on their glass wall that they have the gigantamongous jam jar kind of jar for like.. 10 person's worth of milk tea? Then with all the straws poking out from the top. Cool. Must get enough people to go with me one day to try that. And the 口头缠 for the night was, "我很空闲!" Lol.. which is true.

Working on another project now. Hush hush. First time I'm trying this out, so I hope it all turns out as I pictured it. *fingers crossed*

Comments