[o394fe]

Woke up still having bouts of stomach-wrenching aches after a night of restless tossing and turning. Really dunno what I ate wrong or maybe just some heatiness.


Took this picture at qiying's house during her 21st party. This were the only people from the team who went. Haha. Xiaowen and qiying are really damn tanned. Shuying's still quite tanned too, since she's still in canoeing. Euan's face is half obscured, dunno why is he hiding. Tengfeng.. haha.. he kept doing silly things the whole night, making us laugh like crazy.

This was when the canoe girls (all 6 of us!) met for dinner in town. Yes, the 3 of them are the tannest, while the other 3 of us, sitting opposite them, are so much fairer compared to them.

Things to do when you're bored: go around the house and find things interesting to snap a picture of. Hahaha. This is not a brutally shaved lemon/orange. Neither a diseased fruit. It is actually a honeydew, mini version, from dunno what country. It's cute isn't it? With all the lines also, it makes it easier to cut, I guess. Hahaha, nature's amazing.

Decided not to look for a job already, since no one really wants to hire a student for 1month plus anyway. And also because it gives me alot of time to do things, unlike someone, who's sooo busy.

I'm in the process of taking over the sewing machine from my mom. Hahaha! Once it's in my room, I doubt it will ever go back into my parents' room. Yea man, of all the weird things I do, uniquely Fee! I need to get better needles soon too, my current ones are wearing out fast. Not as sharp as it used to be. Couldn't find good ones at the pasar malam last night. Oh, and does anyone know where I can get a cheap eyelet punch? The one I saw was way too expensive for me. I'll just have to try using a hammer first. Wonder if it will work.

Manda's 21st party this sunday!

Comments