[o396fe]

I'll be having my 3rd training day tomorrow, hopefully I can rely less on Mala when it comes to reading the doctor's handwriting already. Plus I got to get used to reading the number of times to take the medication.

Went to manda's new place to celebrate her 21st! Her new house is nice. She has a gorgeous view from her balcony. So jealous. Haha. Anyway the celebrations was a cozy affair with her family and friends. Too bad siyan and seok couldn't make it, and astro is far away in aussie. Even desmond was there!

Sorry about the present manda! Hope you like it despite all the rough stitches and the mistakes. I'm not that good at the sewing machine, and it was my first attempt at making a bag.. haha. Really hope it didn't turn out too bad.

The story is this. Initially, what I wanted to make for manda was a small pouch, kinda like a cosmetic pouch, with a zipper. I already got all the materials, and I had wanted to make it with felt. Then I went to daiso and got denim cloth, which I wanted to use as the inner cloth. But it ended up being the main fabric I used, and the pouch became a small bag. The designing part was changed alot too, from the initial phases of having a big AMANDA stitched in the front with a bunny wearing a crown, to the simple smallish heart with a crown. I had thought the bunny was kinda too cheesy, and anyway I've never tried satin stitches before. So simple it became. Wanted to use hand stitches all the way, but I seriously cannot sew straight properly either. Haha. So, manda, really hope you don't mind all the jagged stitches!

Finished watching Pushing Daisies today! It's quite a quaint show with a nice plot. Hope the new season comes out soon! Then I watched Spongebong Hemppants. Yes you got it right. Spongebong Hemppants. It's weird. It is funny, but really weird. Spongebong is sticky and rotten looking, Patrick (dunno what his name is in this show) is really like a lump of rock with all sorts of moss and anemones growing out of him. Patrick is more like a triangular-shaped squid with tongs for a nose. Mr Crack is a hip-hop junkie with bling bling accessories. Hilarious. Things to do when you are bored. Hahaha.

Comments