[o398fe]

My dear boyfriend has bought a psp for himself. Wonder if I should start feeling threatened by it. As his friends or lecture mates should know, whenever he has his laptop on during lectures, most of the time he would be playing some game and not listening to the lecture. Now that he has a psp, he can play games anywhere and everywhere, as long as there is enough battery charge left in it and of course, as long as he's not driving.

The lift upgrading works in my area are driving me crazy. They start drilling as early as 8am, and also at those weird hours like now and 4pm, when people are usually feeling drowsy and want to sleep. The other day, I woke up to see plumes of dust swirling outside my window (considering that I live on the 7th storey and also my bed, it is amazing) and I immediately closed my windows shut. Seriously, the dust and the noise generated haven't been in any way minimized at all, in my opinion. All the PR bullshit they give us.

I'm still very pissed about that stupid overhead bridge at the bus stop. Ever since it was built, no one, repeat, NO ONE, has ever gone to clean the place. The rubbish is only going to get more and more. Why build an overhead bridge when in the first place:

a) it wasn't required
b) no one bothers to maintain it
c) the elderly have so much aches and pains to use it anyway that they are better off crossing the road.

Not only that, the stupid overhead bridge gives bus drivers the license to zoom past our stop whenever they THINK there isn't a waiting passenger, a.k.a me. Thrice the buses have just zoomed away when I was furiously flagging it, even though I was within the bus stop shelter. Why? Because they can't see me. Even if they did, which I have seen about 2 drivers out of the 3 do so, they would have this sequence: turn head towards me and my flailing arm, look back to the front, step accelerator, say buh-bye. What can I do man. These drivers are supposed to slow down when approaching bus stops, not speed up. Especially if they know that their vision is obscured by that STUPID OVERHEAD BRIDGE. Ugh. Someone just tear the useless piece of shit down.

I've officially started work, and so far have worked with Mala, Alice and my own sister. Last night was the first time I worked with Alice and true to my sister's words, she is a little bit weird. At least now I can read more prescriptions on my own and key them in. I even managed to catch a mistake Alice made last night. Not bad. But that's not to say I haven't got my own mistakes. Like keying in the medisave transactions at the cash register. Oh well. It is a job.

Went bugis with huikoon and cecilia again on tuesday! Haha, really miss going out with them and just crapping the whole evening away, even though I just met cecilia. The 3 of us walked around bugis village a few times, but just couldn't find anything we wanted. In the end, we got stuck at a stall while huikoon decides which colour to buy for a blouse. And we managed to coax cecilia into buying one too. Hahaha. So the 3 of us got the same blouse in different colours. I said, then one day we can arrange it such that all 3 of us wear the same blouse, and cecilia said, "Your birthday lor." Huikoon was shocked to hear that and immediately said, "Birthday must wear nice nice one! How can wear that blouse!" Hahaha, I mean, we were of course joking, but then I joked, "Ok, wear nice nice, but then we bring the blouse there lor. So we change into it and take picture." Lol. Then we slacked at mos burger and just chatted about birthday parties. Hmm.. time to plan other stuff for the party! And yes, I've promised cecilia (little miss charlotte) we would either go get a manicure together or I (little miss busy) do a manicure for her. So if I don't honour it, remind me!

Comments