[o399fe]

Went to meet my going-into-reservist boyfriend today wearing a very long top with a very short pair of shorts. The top just about ends at my thighs, and it covers my shorts quite nicely, so it looks like I'm not wearing anything underneath. At first, I wore it with a pair of knee-length leggings, but it made me look like a pregnant woman so I ditched it. Then I wore it with my sister's ankle-length leggings, and I ended up looking like I was ready to go scuba diving, which cracked my sister up. So I decided that a pair of safety shorts is best. Quite interesting to know that I raised the eyebrows of this auntie at the bus stop, who gave me a rather disapproving look until I turned to her direction, at which she quickly turned away. The next person I noticed looking was the bus driver, as I clambered aboard. And I certainly made people look when we went for dinner at the food centre near jason's house. Hahaha. These people think I'm stupid enough not to wear shorts underneath. Lol. And of course the boyfriend got jealous, warning me not to dress like that again unless he was around. Hahaha.

My sister said not to blog about her, but I don't care. Lol. It's not a very 丑事 wad. The other day, we took a bus from IMM home and since my sis's ezlink didn't have sufficient value in it, she had to pay for the ride with coins. So this was what happened:

Sis: 多少钱?
Bus driver: 你要去那里?
Sis: 我要回家。(In a very pitiful voice)

I was just beside her when I heard this, and I nudged her, "Eh, you think the driver know where you live ah." And for that moment she just stunned and almost couldn't remember where she lives. Hahaha. Try to be funny right.

Comments