[o419fe]

Today I made Temarizushi (手まり寿司) and brought to school for my lunch. I'm so proud of myself. If actually those rice balls pressed into the little triangles and sometimes with a strip of nori wrapped on one side. The other day I made chawanmushi. It wasn't that successful, but it was cos of my recipe. To be exact, what I copied into the recipe. I don't know why, but I copied soy sauce twice, first for 2 teaspoons, then for 3 teaspoons.

And I silli-ly put in 3 teaspoons. Oh well, at least I didn't put in 3+2 teaspoons. The chawanmushi would had totally spoiled. In the end, the taste was alright, but I'm not going to pass myself. Have to try making another batch soon. My tastebuds are tingling! I do love japanese food. Wonder what am I going to make next? My future husband must be so lucky to have me.. hahahaha. (I feel so shameless these days..)

The other day I suddenly had the inspiration to make a slice of bread from felt. Don't ask me why, even I forgot. So I did. It even has a tag with my name on it, so it's like the bread is Fee's brand. Yes, I'm so darn proud of it too. I hung it with cookie monster, and so far I've received 2 comments on why did I hang a bread and not a cookie there. True, why didn't I think of making a cookie? But my bread is absolutely adorable-looking. Even I'm surprised I could make such a cute-looking slice of bread. Xiaowen suggested I make a loaf. Then I was saying how the first and last slice has to be brown on one side because it has the brown crust.

I don't like school these days. So tiring. Actually what I dread are the group projects module, nm3215 and tr2201. Goodness. But nm2217 and nm3222 are giving me problems too. All those rooms and paths and variables.

HUH?!?

Anyway, someone lost a certain ring quite some time ago and still hasn't done anything about it. *hint hint*

Comments