[o422fe]

HeADacHe!
*in my whiniest voice*

Someone help me. I got the most terriblest, horriblest, painfulest headache yesterday that I couldn't even keep my head up. During nm2208 critique session it was so difficult for me to even stand in front of the class and point to my work. The agony, the agony. So I decided that I couldn't stand it anymore and skipped nm2217 lecture. Jason came to pick me up and send me home (his free day ya) for which I am totally grateful. Took one panadol (i hardly take panadol, so it must be a serious circumstance for me to do so) and slept all the way from 4-6.30pm, when I awoke, the headache sort of subsided. Msged him to tell him that I was feeling better, but as I smsed, I knew I was lying. My head began pounding again terribly as I sat on the sofa. Rushed 2217 project, which was due this afternoon, and the assessment.

Woke up this morning, felt fine, went school, felt fine, then while I was tidying up some 2208 stuff in 2217 tut, it started again. Like some taiko drums in my head. And then I hit my head while trying to unplug my laptop. The hit resonated in my head man.. I think there's an excess of cranial fluid in my brain or something. Then during mkting lecture.. suddenly the lecturer sort of became very bright. I think I was too hungry or something.. the whole room just seemed a tad bit brighter. Anyway, now I'm at home sitting here typing this when I'm supposed to be doing some work.. so I guess I'm ok! I think I should go sleep soon man.

Maybe it was cos of jason shaking me too hard the other day at liqi's party. He was trying to demonstrate how he scares people by pretending to push them into the pool. I was totally unprepared, and I heard my neck snap and my teeth chomp down together. That violent guy.

Comments