[o429fe]

Woohoo! My exams officially ended like.. 2hrs 24min ago. But I was already in holiday mood since after my nm3215 paper last monday. Yea.. as jason said, my last-paper/2 exam/open book/SU mod-syndrome. Totally la. Even last night before I fell asleep, all I could think of was all the wonderful crafts I can make. (I made a banana and a wedge of cheese with clay the other day. Wonder if it floats in water?)

CRAFTS A'CALLIN ME!









Anything familiar, manda?

I really gotta learn how to crotchet.

I want to make a new camera pouch since mine is like super ugly.

I want to make a case for my hard disk since the one they gave me is super smelly.

I hope to finish making my laptop case. (Shut up jason. I noe what you want to say.)

Of course, I must fulfil my promises too.

Ack. Forgot I have jlpt this sunday. Lol. But still.. celebrations for a few days lur.. before I mug again for jlpt. Can't wait for nat's official bdae celebration and games. Games are so much more fun in good company :]

and k-ing,
sushi buffets,
holidays,
shopping,
slacking,
gaming,
movies!

Plus taiwan in jan! YAY!

I think I sooooo deserve this break man. After a never-before experienced semester of slogging, yes. I DESERVE TO DEMAND THAT I HAVE FUN!

Comments