[o438fe]

Utterly disgusted by CORS already.

Emailed the js department regarding why I can't bid for my minor modules in this round and they only replied one line, which was to tell me to bid in the next round.

Suckers.

So my whole timetable will be screwed. I might not be able to graduate because I won't be able to get my modules. There are only 2 slots left in this round, b***h. How many more vacancies will they have by the time I can bid? These stupid people don't have brains, honestly.

And I'm about left with no choice but to bid for..*gasp* political science. I never knew politics, and this is almost suicidal. But look at the bidding round for the module..
There's no one bidding for it even though there are 88 vacancies. So I was the only one bidding for it. And therefore I will get it for 1 point.

This means that either a) this module is really boring and no one wants to take it, or b) all the people who wanted it have already bidded for it in the previous rounds.

I checked the bidding statistics and the sad truth is that the answer is a). No one wants this module.

WHY AM I REDUCED TO TAKING PS!

If only the gek1512 thing that is circled in the lower red line isn't being pushed by people who don't know how to bid. Yes, those people who keep trying to outbid the next min bid. What's the point. And I forgot that the closed bidding isn't today, or I would had only bidded 1 point for it.

Please give me my modules. I WANT TO GRADUATE!!!

Comments