[o444fe]

My sis came back from cambodia yesterday, landing at T2 at around 9pm. And as expected, her emotions bursted from overly missing her family. Haha. I went there with jason to pick her, with her 2 favourite rats. I even made a small sign from white cue card to say 'WELCOME BACK' on one side and 'welcome back, sister' in Tamil on the other. Her friend sexybaby was laughing and laughing like hell, I tell you. Luckily there weren't any Indians coming out before they did, or they probably would had laughed at my tamil. I don't even know if I wrote it correctly.

Anyway, I got to drive home, and it was my sis's first time sitting in a car which I was driving, cos our family is too poor to afford a car. My parents have yet to experience my driving. Too bad. It was rather exciting, because it was the first time I would be driving such a long distance and at night too. And I hadn't driven for so long too. It's not my car and if anything happens, it's difficult to handle so I seldom drive jason's car. Oh well, at least it shows that I haven't forgotten how to drive. I think it was like my 5th time driving since I got my license? It really is goodness-gracious. Not very used to auto driving too, and also driving in a different car. I'm still not too sure about the handling and tend to stop late, accelerate insufficiently. I think I still drive like I'm in a manual, getting irritated when the engine keep groaning and there's not much I can do to change the gears except to let it change automatically. Basically the ride home was boring, nothing different except the fact that I was the driver instead of jason. Even my sister said she didn't feel the excitement she anticipated. Lol.

Comments