[o445fe]

I've got like tons of work to do but here I am, lazing my butt off at home doing useless stuff totally unrelated to work. I tried to relink my pictures 'cos microsoft migrated my docs to multiply, and one thing led to another and I end up with a relatively changed blogskin. Layout's unchanged, but the backgrounds are like.. changed. I had tried to only change the background initially, but due to my mistake I overwrote some code and thus began the frenzy to set it right again. Ugh.

Watched the construction people dismantle this super gigantanormous crane last night. Was a rather spectacular event and I watched almost the whole thing with joy and excitement. Lol. Seriously. I was damn excited about it. So I wasted last night away too.

Ken Burns to do, PS to study, PS to discuss, EU to discuss, JS to read, JS to research. And they call it a recess week. For who? The school building? Every sem, everyone will ask this.

At least I didn't go take a nap today.

Comments