[o461fe]

Heh heh.. I've got my label embosser from korea already. Managed to translate the options and stuff in the end and found a fuss-free spreer to get my items. The day I received the package I was grinning like a fool and I even told my sis that it was like the best day ever. Yep, I even started singing Spongebob's Best Day Ever..lol.

I'm in the library now, wanting to fall asleep but the next lesson in in 15min!! Maybe I should just start walking over now. Kept dozing off during this morning's EdPsych. I could still hear everything my cute lecturer said, but I don't remember some parts already. She's really such a cute lecturer, very funny and somewhat rebellious. A pity not all lecturers here are like her. I'm glad those really annoying ones aren't my tutors. Otherwise, be prepared for alot of eye-rolling in the classes.

Comments