[017fe]

got training today at kallang. i still can't balance the k1 very well..haiz. had a race thing for the t1s.. i'm not veri good either..splashing around like a madwoman (actually, i am one..haha) the waves were killer waves today..erm..of course to a novice like me only lahz. experts see it as nothing. the waves came in and just got me bobbing up and down in our t's. remember those waves, shuying? haha..we were swaying right n left n jerking and YES..we didn't capsize.. truimph over waves other than natural reasons, there were lots of bumboats n leisure boats just skimming the water, creating even more waves to torture us. BWAHAHA. nothing to say abt the waves except they were really not allowing us to have an easy time paddling. anyway, i got quite burnt n my lips feel sorta weird now..kinda like salted lips maybe..preserved? i dunnoe.. they've got a little stinging sensation.. i feel warm n my mom said cos i'm burnt..blah. mayb she's right, even tho it sounds a little wee bit illogical. my cousins wanna watch euro n ps me. dunnoe when then can watch harry potter liaoz.. who wanna go wif me?
realise there's kinda like more crappy shows on tv now. i hate the tv. i only like certain programmes n they dun show it anymore. i'm ancient.

Comments