[oo4fe]

i went to JB yesterday. dun realli wanna stay at home so i went. well, i started out a smiley girl, and we breezed past the customs n immigrations n went for lunch at a erm...i dunnoe wad u call that, but it's a shop which sells like if chicken then all sorts of chicken but we went to a claypot thing and all the dishes were cooked in claypots. it's delicious..tho we had to wait quite long for it. my uncle (he brought us into JB) said that we always have to wait for good food becos they cook ur order on the spot n not prepare before hand. on the road, my sister said that we shouldn't come into JB often becos they use malay. now before u start saying my sister is a racist, read on. the malay spellings for some words are similar to their english ones, like restoran (restaurant), klinik (clinic), optik (optic), agensi (agency) and others. and they sound to same too, so my sister, being not so bright, was afraid that the next time she spells any of these, she will spell the malay word instead of the english one if she becomes exposed to many of these words. it's quite funny to think it this way, but i dun think i will not know the difference n mis-spell the words. oh..u noe how my sister is.. anyway, as our itenary progressed, (it's shopping, shopping, and more shopping) i got very tired n a little bored. tt's how i got irritable. n my sister implanted a thought into my head. if i went on tour wif my family in december, i would have to face my AUNT n her SON. dotx..i noe it's just an aunt n her son, rite? WRONG. it's a freakish aunt wif her equally freakish son. my aunt think she's super dirty n she's got aids. wth huh? i shan't say more abt her cos i feel mad. wad's more, i would have to face her for one whole month!! the very thought of it makes me wanna give up the idea of going on the tour. oh yea...my baby cousin went along too n she's like our alarm clock. she gets hungry every 2 hours n it's very accurate. she's so cute u noe. she's not even a year old. oochie hoochie. (i love her cos she's much better than some freakish cousin i have n to show some freakish aunt that i dun like her nor her freakish son) so we have to feed her after every two hours. one time, we sat at macD's to feed her n tt's when i got really stoned n dazed out. i was staring at the escalators n i looked at the ppl getting on n off it. i see the moment when before they step onto it, they pause for oh ever so quick before stepping on. this apprehension..is it natural? i do tt too, don't i? but tt's cos i rolled down an escalator b4 at imm n my grandmother broke her arm falling down one too.. (i've got a horrid childhood, well, half of it) so, wad's their fear? tag me urs. ok.. then we went giant, (which s'porean doesn't) n bought lotsa things. i bought jasmine rice=i'm gonna make sushi sometime. it would be my first attempt so pls dun ask me to let u all try until i am confident it wouldn't kill ppl. i m running out of things to say so...i guess this is where i shall end. i hope no one gets bored to death already.

only at certain times can he have limited freedom

Comments