[o15fe]

wad's happened to my midi? the song's gone. n i can't see the comic strip i posted earlier. today's not going well for me again as usual. sucks. but there have been things which worked..now if u navigate away from my blog, the screen will dissolve n melt n appear into the page u wanted to go to. n i made the marquee at the bottom. but so wad?

pw's not going well for me, in my opinion. i'm gonna just die n melt away. rot. these meetings are so depressing. the attendance isn't good for our grp, tt's y. saw other grps already starting on their surveys at cck mrt stn, further stressing me out. okay, stressed enough..

the tv repairman's coming tonight. yea..money again. money makes the world go round whoever said that must be an economist. mdm khoo once said if i were a businessman, my business will fail cos i'm such a kind economist..at least i made her smile for tt lesson.. lessen our torture. but at my expense? fine.

Comments