[o18fe]

finally my grp's pw survey is getting approved. FINALLY!

tomorrow's surely gonna be a boring super utterly boring day. there's nothing to do except rot, study and rot..and yea..rot..did i say that already? rot.

no movies for me this week. kena psed as guessed by yingbin..;p my cousin's busy lahz.. i also dunnoe wif wad. he say is work..still remember last time he trying to help me with my maths den i suddenly cry..cos i felt so stupid at that time.. must have scared him half to death. paiseh.. but at least he didn't scold me or anything..so nice. hahaz.. he joker one lahz.. here's wad he put for my testi..
"'Hea Ser' is wat my grandma is calling her. haha. Cos she dunoe english mah... This is the girl tat i hold hands, hug her almost everytime we met. Dun get wrong, she is my Cousin... She is one of our TOP student in the family. Quite cheerful la. but nowadys like outdoor things. NOw so Tanned..... got tat sporty look... another kind of beauty. But hor, smtimes dunoe wat she thinks and wat she likes... tat makes it challenging for us who wans to get to noe her more. Overall, a great cousin for the family. And of cos a gd friend or buddy for her friends.. Take care. Learn to relax and u will excel more."
wad can i say? dotx...
okay, i'm too bored, tt's y i'm doing senseless stuff. bear with me.

Comments