[o30fe]

went tea drinkin today. didn't know one could get drunk on tea. and i think i was the first to feel woozy. the aroma of the tea leaves n tea n whoa...i just felt so swayey n dizzy. my head felt funny too. gosh... quickly popped some jewel biscuits to prevent from blacking out. nicenice chinese teacher treated us to tea-leaf eggs. ok..the tea's taste is lingering in my stomach. i'm gonna zonk out soon.

been stressful lately..lotsa paranoia on my part n anxiety due to marked scripts (returned n unreturned) and lastly, the race. i noe it's highly impossible for us to win something, but there's still the stress to maintain our performance n improve. mr ang doesn't really sound happy abt my cycle speed. n i wonder y i keep jerking the boat.

i'm kinda hooked onto F.I.R now.. their music's nice. the lyrics are also meaningful.

i pray tt coach doesn't leave us halfway...but i dun want him to leave ever cos den in the future there wouldn't be a reason for me to return to canoeing to look at the training. no one else can understand the pain i've been tru. u all say we dun, but i noe and i say u dun noe.

when i cry, do you all really care?

Comments