[o33fe]

been so long since my last post huh? yea...i knew this would be so after sch reopens. now, competition is already tomorrow, and i'm extremely nervous about this whole thing because it's our first time in a kayaking race against these seemingly powerful people who do not seem human in our minds, but superhumans.  ~_~;;

mother tongue day was a success for our stall selling tea eggs. i guess it's because we only prepared to sell 90 eggs...gosh. i heard they were the first stall to pack up cos there was nothing left to sell. haha...

 
[ i know who's singing alongside mr eddie koh tomorrow]

 
my mid-yrs results are not fantastic... it's quite a disappointment for me.. what's the use? rushed through 2 tests today, MTAO class test and 3D trigo math quiz... i'm the first to take it cos i wouldn't be able to make it on thursday.. by the time i was doing my math quiz, my hands were trembling cos i was beginning to feel rushed. moreover it was me in a class of strangers (except a few familiar faces ya) and mdm mimi and i had to sit at the back alone since the class wasn't supposed to have their quiz until another day. all the people looking at this weird girl in our class who just strode in and plonked herself in a seat like it was her classroom, i mean, i felt awkward. then there's this guy who was finicky about the  window without a screw, his name's darius. reminds me of the singer darius. nice name... and then i am reminded of the days when me n huiyu were at the back of the class singing Too Serious Too Soon... both of us loved that song and were proud to sing it.

 
{ my sis wants a v878 and i want an e398}  hellomoto

Comments