[o198fe]

Is having 2 bbqs over 1 weekend alot? NO WAY. On saturday we had manda's birthday bbq. Nice food, nice environment, nice company, but we didn't get into the pool. GROWL. Seok helped start the fire, as always, the girl guide Wilderness 101. Lol. Me? Helped carry stuff only. Heehee. Almost everyone arrived late. Very late. I think the bbq officially started at 8pm, considering the number of people who were there. We finally left at about 11pm, after all the food, drink and talk.

2nd bbq was at SOME AUNT's house. I thought they had it on the same day as manda's bbq, but it seems they decided to postpone it. Oh wells, so I spent the night at my auntie's house (not the same one, mind you) with clothes my mother packed that were not suitable for wearing at someone else's house. Luckily I had a set prepared for in case we decided to get into the pool at manda's house. So for the bbq, it was beside the pool. 2 pools. One baby pool and one normal, adult sized pool. Pearly was the first to get into the pool, splashing and just walking about. My cousin then used a pail that RS brought down (now you should know whose house we are talking about) to splash water on her. Which triggered in her mind that she, too can splash water with her spade. Of course she tried to, and I ran away. After awhile, she came out of the pool and asked me to follow her, which I did. And then, surprise! she brought me to the poolside and scooped water with her spade and splashed it at me. Thank goodness I ran fast enough. Cheeky Pearly. After my mother arrived with my swimming costume, I went to change and immediately went into the pool with my cousins and sister. Yea.. baby pool. Then I went on the water slide and went KABUNK over the safety mat. (Of course right, since I'm heavier and projectile motion blah blah...) Ok so basically I went into the pool, came out eat bbq food, went in pool, came out eat, went in pool, came out eat, went in pool and came out eat. Then we finally stopped. I think that's how I caught a cold on Monday. Hahaha (._.) But it WAS fun. Afterwards, I was resting and taking a nap at the pavillion while the rest were milling about, packing, playing. And Pearly came and shouted 'HELLO!' Then KK cousin then tried to wake me everytime he thought I was sleeping. The final one was the worst. I was already asleep and he came over and shouted 'HELLO!' into MY EAR. That woke me up in a jiffy. Irritating.

Oh by the way, our dear Nat got accepted to NUS FASS! Howdy, fellow Arts Fac! Heeeheee. Really happy for her =) So that puts a full stop to her fretting over university options.

Comments