[o40fe]

okie... firstly, i wanna thank all the people who remembered my birthday.. THANK YOU!!! ;P for those who think i wasn't happy, really sorry cos i was feeling so tired i'm lost in my daze again....

this yr, my birthday happened to fall on the first day of the 7th lunar month, which is the day it is believed that the gates of hell will be opened. then this morning, i was feeling a wee bit giddy, and i thought of my mother saying that my grandmother seems to be ill whenever it's this time. so i was thinking... am i going to be like that too? anyway, got to sch and realised that i forgot to bring my tie. luckily i didn't get caught.. phew..

hailynn and seokie and siyan and astro and iffah and alistair gave me a pretty pink mug with a bear in it.. (i will try to drink from it, though i suspect that the bear will seriously get in the way) aww... pink.. it's not a colour in the rainbow, but it's a close friend of purple and blue and red and that's enough. THANKS people! thanks nat for singing me songs! thanks everyone for singing the birthday song for me... (so touched, *sobz*)

the canoe girls were funnier... i didn't noe that since morning they've been trying to pass the present to me.. haha.. and so i ended up making jiayan carry the huge prezzie arnd sch until i could meet her.. these gals.. they wrapped the prezzie till it's like 15times the original size of the prezzie itself.... haha.. my room was full of newspaper a few minutes ago.. thanks.. i'll try to finish reading it. THANK YOU wacky gals...

my other dear friends also sent me msgs.. THANK you all! i always save such msgs and so now my inbox is pretty full... (maybe i need to get a ThumbDrive)

-*-*-*-
i'm kinda zonking out again, dunnoe wad's wrong with me.. hailynn's sick... hope she gets well soon. i need to go back to bed too.. my eyes are getting severely crossed again..

Comments