[051fe]

haha...sorry that i often sound crazy here.. i guess this is the only outlet i have for me to properly vent my anger and madness. HUIYU!! I MISS YOU! I MISS THE TIMES WE WERE CRAZY TOGETHER!!

anyway, back to my boring life.. i nearly freaked out last night after discovering that i had so much to learn in such a short time.. seriously baD time. den my the dear Mother gave me a hug and all my fears went away... ooo.. but now i feel guilty.. i should be studying super hard now. the big question, no matter how cruel: WAD IF I RETAIN? i am terribly afraid of what lies in my future. it's unknown, the fear of the unknown. i've always been fickle-minded, since waaayyy back from when i had to choose between ice-cream and mamee from the sundry shop downstairs. den it was whether i should get milk ice-cream or orange ice-cream or mamee? i was a seriously dysfunctional kid since young. i think too much. maybe a little too much for my age tt's y i often get depressed.

HAPPY? or SAD?

i'm freaky, i am.

i'm a freak.

i'm freakin' out.

my com's not cooperating.

wad is happening to me?

I remember i felt very stressed when i was in pri 4.. i was so scared of the teacher i simply refused to go to school. because she slapped me. and she slapped my friend till his tooth fell out. how was io supposed to react? of cos i was terrified. scared beyond my wits.

yes, i'm qian ying.. who's asking for me? nad.. dun worry bout me.. u've got things to worry enough.. thanks for being there. sorry zixin, i haven't been tagging you.. i noe.. sorry...

Comments