[052fe]

i'm hoppin' mad again...

was trying to change my blogskin. pasted the code, hmm, it works.. so i added in the stuff i should... pasted again and, hmm.. yea.. it still works. then i wanted to add a few more tables to it and edit the height and width.. meddle here, edit there.. this and that, add my cursor, my opening scriptbox.... and VOILA! everything on the right column (that was where my tag board was supposed to be) and my linkies table DISAPPEARS. Now I have spent hours on it.. and i want all my stuff there. well, guess everyone'll have to just bear with this skin for a while.

promos finally over! phew. phew. phew. i can just go phew phew phewing forever. but not really indulgent in it until i get the results. haiz... haiz.. hiaz.

yay! i finally know who K is.. Yea.. I still remember you lah. You were in my red group in primary 3 and one time we were doing our group work outside the classroom, which is also outside the toilet. we must remember it was voluntary...haha. den we made up the lyrics to the long-legged sailor song.. it was something like power rangers.. so funny. and this wenxiang and his buddy meng chye, both pros in the abacus class.. i could only follow their answers sia... cos i too slow.

i dyed my hair again! haha.. this time it's really not obvious at all. and oh, hailynn, the colour is Chestnut, but it's also called iridiscent mohagony, number 55...i guess we overlooked the mohagony part tt's y we couldn't find. anyway, i really still can't see the colour. hmmmm.....

i'm hooked onto puzzle bobble. i'm trying to break the record in the phone, 63060...i can barely reach 10000 now. i broke my own phone's Magic II record though, and broke it by 2x the previous score.. MWAHAHAHA! now i'll try to break that, but my phone's running super low on batt after every game. i think it's gonna burn up soon, since it's so hot.

Comments