[o55fe] ??

had training today. it's very exhausting.. for me. my legs are killing me, i guess still from the netball game.. which is nothing to talk about since it pisses everybody off. then i couldn't climb up the rock wall, and tt's so disappointing. haha..nehmind lo.. try when i get a chance to again.

lucky that i can still paddle in the k1. good that my body remembers how to balance. but the mind keeps telling me to stop, which sucks. i have to build up the 'pOsiTiVe' mindset thingie again.. i cannot keep giving up on myself. must have confidence.

seoks wanna pon tml.. just gave me the idea too.. tml.. sounds like a boring day... dunnoe wad graduation ceremony.. okie, i noe next yr'ld be our turn, (that is, if i DO promote) but i still dun feel like going. but there's the stupid written report to do which the group must bind and hand in BY TOMORROW(!!!) BUT IT'S TEN NOW AND WHERE ARE MY GROUP MEMBERS?? THEY ARE NOT ONLINE. I'M PISSED.

wth. i dun usually say tt okie.. it just shows how angry i am. i already told keith i'll freak out tonight. and i am.

haha.. siyan cannot see my blog. haha. others can see but him. i wanna play bubblesmile and break his record.yes.

Comments