[o63fe]

it's kinda over. i mean, i think i got promoted. the funny thing is, i do not feel like i'm super happy or anything. in fact, i do not feel anything but sad. our class cannot be together. 04a03 will never be the same without all the people. /._.\sad. really sad. this morning, i kinda felt like crying when we were singing the school song, reciting the school creed. i was thinking, this might well be the last time i will do this in Pioneer JC. i mean, right up till now i still worry that i may not be staying in pjc. i wonder about canoeing, how my life would be without my team-mates, how my life would be without the dear classmates who have been with me for the past 9mths. i noe it would never be the same and a chunk of my life would be gone. just imagine.. and at that i nearly cried.

now, i still dunnoe. not sure. kinda like in limbo. the teachers say we will noe only on friday our status. wad status? haiz..

my class's op is tml.. i'm still worried. i can't memorise the script yet. i'm gonna screw up my pw and this sux. AAARRRGGGHHH.. i hate myself.

to all those who needs to re-exam, esp the canoe guys, JIA YOU!!! please work hard! this might be your last chances! jia you jia you!

Comments