[o65fe]

you know, friendster acts as a good reality check for me. when i visit my friends' pages.. i always see so many testimonials of so many people whom they know but i dun. it sorta reminds me that these buddies of mine have their own other friends and i'm not the only one in the world and she/he is not only MY friend. i noe, i sometimes get jealous, but it always makes me remember that i should be happy enough that they are there for me. and i'm glad that because of this, i will not take my friends for granted.

my life so far has been lazy, lazing, lazed...(if there's such a word) after PW and promos, it seems there is nothing else to busy myself with. oo.. and the hols usually mean that it is spending time. i always go broke at this time of the year. must remember to keep check on budget. den there's training. the tough trainings will begin officially today. i haven't been running for um.. months? and so i think later at training i will be the dead one on the track. sigh. i hate this.. i hate this.. maybe i need giant post-its in neon colours to paste around the house so that i will not rot my bum off lounging on the sofa.

Comments