[o70fe]

What if one day I just disappear?

I might not appear in school for a few days. No one will know why. No one will know where I am or what happened. Would anyone care? Would anyone notice anyway?

Cutting ur hair short does not mean u had gum stuck in it.

Oh man....... i know it's depressing to read my blog these days. but wad's a girl to do with a sucky computer, a sucky connection and a sucky life? I know. Blog it. haha. come here to let off steam.

want to bark at my mom. want to make her regret giving birth to kids. tt's parenthood. they have to learn to survive this. want to make my sis shut up. she can't stop and just do not noe when to stop. when people are not talking to each other, you do not make things worse by shooting ur blabbermouth off with lame comments or acting cute.
it's just revolting. argh. sisters. PUKISH.

Comments